SPORTS CONSIGNMENT SALE
Consignor drop off- Thursday, May 14th 5-8pm
Consignor early shopping – Friday, May 15th 5-8pm
Regular sale shopping hours (PUBLIC)
- Saturday, May 16th 10-3pm
- Sunday, May 17th 10-1pm (Half Price Day)
Consignor pick up – Sunday, May 17th 3-5pm
- Earn 75% of your total sales
- You set the price of your items
- Best Selling Method! Your items will be viewed by hundreds of shoppers!
- Consignors shop early before the public!
WHAT WE EXCEPT
- Youth-Adult fitness apparel
- Any sports equipment
- Athletic shoes
- Licensed Sports Apparel (NFL, MLB, NHL)
- Park district or local team apparel
- Fitness equipment
- Bikes and bike helmets
- Dance and Gymnastics leotards
- After registering to consign, you will print a bar coded tag for each item that you are selling.
- Attach the tag to the top right corner of the item with a safety pin or tagging gun. Tagging guns can be purchased on ebay for under $10. If you are using a tagging gun card stock is required for your tags.
- When using the tagging gun tag through the size tag only! If there is no size tag, tag through the inside shoulder seam.
- Hang all clothing on a hanger so that it faces left and looks like a (?)
- Shoes should be tied together with a string, ribbon, or zip tie.
- You decide if you want to discount your items for the half price day and if you want your items donated to a local charity after the sale.
- Drop off items at your assigned time at Go For It Sports Dome Thursday, May 14th from 5-8pm
- Things to Bring:
- -A business sized self addressed stamped envelope (for us to mail your check)
- Large empty bin labeled with consignor number if you are NOT donating your unsold items after the sale.
- Consignor Agreement– You will need to print and bring the consignor agreement signed when you drop your items off.
- Pick up will be on Sunday, May 17th from 3-5pm
- The items marked DONATE, as well as any items left behind will be donated to a local charity.
Jackie Winter/Kim Heitz